UK Claim Form
It is required that you have Adobe Reader installed in your computer to view the claim forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed in your computer, please follow the Get Adobe Reader link.
Important information regarding UK Unemployment Claim Forms
Please ensure when returning your unemployment claim form you send the following documentation to support your claim:
- Letter confirming that you have been awarded benefits from the Jobcentre (not your agreement letter)
- Letters regarding any cessation/suspension of benefit (if applicable)
- Letters confirming course, scheme or option dates (if applicable)
- You are receiving payment from us for unemployment and you are signed unfit for work due to an illness, please select a Sickness Claim Form.
- You are receiving payment from us for unemployment and you are signed unfit for work due to an accident, please select a Disability Claim Form.
- You are receiving payment from us for a Sickness and you are then signed fit for work and you are unemployed, please select an Unemployment Claim Form.
If you are not entitled to receive Jobseekers Allowance, please send copies of any documentation confirming the reason for this.
If you have a claim in payment with us at the moment and you require a Continuing Claim Form, please select this document from the drop down list.
However, if your situation has recently changed and you require an adjustment to your claim, please download the alternative claim form.